Our court management systems provide your office with a powerful and extremely affordable solution to keep your office running smoothly.
- Easily keep track of tickets, magistrations, civil cases, criminal complaints and other case types
- Import DPS tickets directly into the system in order to reduce data entry
- Interfaces with COPsync powered mobile data collection, importing local tickets with one click.
Also option of COPsync installation allowing courts to check on deferred adjudication status, alert local officers of threats, and criminal history checks (with required state training)
- Maintain a log of all motions and actions associated with each case.
- Enter and track all fines and fees associated with each case as well as disbursed and retained amounts of any monies collected
- Huge list of reports for tracking all aspects of your court and complying with state mandates as well as auditor requests
- Easily assign and modify court costs to automatically assign the correct fines and costs to every case
- Interfaces with CJIS.
- Simple interface with OMNIBASE
- Easily submit delinquent payments for collections with our Attorney Collections interface
- Scan and attach documents to every case to make referencing documents simpler
- Simple submission of the Texas DPS Report of Convictions
- Electronic Disposition Reporting
We’d be happy to talk to you more about what our Case Management software can do to help your office. Contact us and we’ll gladly answer any questions you may have and set up a demo of the system so you can see it in action.